This article is part of our series on Trackers:
- Tracker Overview
- How-to: Creating a new tracker from scratch
- How-to: Tracking your transactions
- How-to: Creating a new tracker from a transaction
- How-to: Removing a tracker from a transaction (you are here)
- Troubleshooting: Why are transactions showing up in the wrong tracker?
To remove a tracker from a transaction, tap the tracked transaction in your home screen feed, and then scroll down to the tracker. Tap the tracker. It will expand a drop down menu. Scroll down and make sure both options in the menu are unchecked. Hit the Checkmark at the bottom of the screen to save. The transaction will no longer be tracked.
If the tracker was set to track all transactions from that merchant, that will still continue to happen going forward. Only the transaction you are viewing will be removed from the tracker.