Mint and apps like it require you to create a budget for you to find out where you are with you money. Level takes a radically simple approach and does not require that. We’re the digital analog of opening up your wallet to see how much money you have left.
Articles in this section
- What does marking a transaction as "Don't Count" do?
- What affects the amount of fluid in my Spendabubble?
- How do I turn on push notifications on iOS?
- Can I use Level on my Windows phone?
- Does Level partner with Mint?
- How should I account for reimbursed expenses?
- What versions of iOS does Level support?
- What versions of Android does Level support?
- How is Level different from Mint?
- What currencies does Level support?