You've likely reached this article after clicking on an alert in the Level Money app letting you know that you need to reconnect one or more of your bank accounts to the app.
We apologize for the fact that one or more of your connected accounts is no longer updating, and we want to help you get that fixed asap.
Earlier this year, we made a change to the data provider infrastructure that powers Level Money, and for customers who linked their banks in mid-2016 or earlier, you will need to migrate your bank account connections to our new data providers.
To get your transactions flowing again, you'll need to delete and then reconnect those accounts. To do that, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Level Money website here: Login to Level Money
- Once you reach the accounts page, click the Trashcan icon on the accounts that aren't updating. This may differ depending on the number of accounts you have connected, and when you connected them.
- Follow the prompts to delete those accounts.
- Once complete, login to your Level Money account on your mobile device. (If you deleted all of your accounts in step 3, jump straight to Step 7 below.)
- Go to Menu > Connected Accounts
- Tap the "+" icon to add new accounts.
- Search for your bank and tap it to start the relinking process.
If you run into any trouble with this process, please use the Contact Support link in the settings menu of the app to open up a support request with our Support team.